The standard SEO article writing process is especially difficult for beginners. Writing standard SEO articles is especially important for every Website developer.
Lets find out with Chiasenow in this article!
Information to understand when building a standard SEO article writing process
What does SEO mean?
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) stands for search engine optimization, which enhances the rating of websites by search engines so that web pages are displayed on top when searched by a word. specific key.
Successful SEO helps people who are looking for solutions for their brands, products and services find their websites through Google, Yahoo! And Bing is easier.
What is standard SEO?
Standard SEO is the optimal form to make a website or article friendly to search engines (especially Google).
To do so, we need a basic foundation, especially content SEO. Unlike normal content, standard SEO content requires in articles that are not only directed to readers but also must meet SEO criteria to be search engine friendly (especially Google) and easier to top.
In general, SEO standards are a factor that should be a top priority if you want to increase the reach of your target customers.
What is standard SEO article writing?
Writing standard SEO articles is a type of article that focuses on optimizing content to satisfy users search needs and deploying SEO techniques to promote article rankings on search results pages.
At the same time, standard SEO articles can pull a large amount of Traffic (traffic) from the search engine.
In other words:
Standard SEO articles must satisfy 2 factors:
- Write standard SEO articles that Google can understand
- At the same time, that content needs to meet the needs of the user.
So if you only write content for Google, your content can be boring due to unnatural wording.
Conversely, if you write content just for the user, your page may not contain the important keywords to please the search engines.
But you want to have an SEO standard article, you need to meet both of the above factors.
To be able to satisfy your search engines and potential customers, you must create SEO-friendly articles that have high value for users, not just SEO optimization for it.
Why build a standard SEO article writing process?
SEO Content Optimization: Optimizing content for search engines is one of the top important factors when search engines scan your website to determine the relevance of content and keyword phrases.
If you combine content and SEO properly with search engine friendly website optimization techniques, chances are your page will have a high position on the first page of search.
Before intending to write standard SEO content, keep the following in mind:
- Write content naturally written for Readers first, then optimized for Google
- Absolutely do not abuse SEO optimization techniques too much SPAM keywords, fool Google to rank up, in the long run you get less benefit but more harm.
Write articles for users first, then optimize for search engines
Standard SEO content articles must ensure the following factors:
- Value: Compelling writing with useful valuable information that meets the readers purpose
- Uniqueness: Bringing out a new point/unique angle on the topic
- Catch - Title: Have a catchy title for the article
- Sapo: Providing useful information at the beginning of the article makes the reader want to continue reading it
- Paragraph: Divided into short paragraphs of no more than 4 lines
- Headings: Use sub-headings to structure the article
- Use the most important keywords and phrases in the article in the first paragraph
- The recommended keyword density is from 0.5 - 1.5%. Do not abuse keywords or key phrases. Add them naturally throughout the text following the natural flow of the article.
- Include main keyword and most important keyword phrase in Heading
, and subheadings
- Highlight important content that contains keywords, key phrases in bold or italic
- Be sure to be grammatically correct and free of spelling mistakes
- Similar to the first sentence, the keyword also needs to be in the last sentence to emphasize the keyword more.
Create quality content that people want to read and search engines want to index. Do it right and you will succeed.
What are the benefits of writing standard SEO articles?
- Identify the important keywords of the article that users use to search on Google
- The article is more optimized for semantic SEO, DEVELOPMENT and WIDE on the topic of writing, combined with a reasonable keyword allocation to make it easier for Google to understand the content, and have a higher chance of ranking.
- Improved quality and relevance between content and keywords, which are rated higher in quality score.
- If using Google Adwords ads, it will increase the quality score will be higher -> lower the bid -> reduce the cost.
- Practice better writing skills every day
- Grow traffic for the website sustainably over time, bring in more potential customers from the search channel -> increase sales efficiency, increase revenue
- Standard SEO content can also help you make money from Blog
Determine your target audience before writing
Knowing who your audience is can help you choose the best type of content and use the most relevant keywords to organize your content to rank better.
You can then determine the readers element of information about demographics, location, and online behavior.
You can then define the types of questions these individuals will search for and choose keywords and phrases to use in your content that will rank for these questions.
What is the search intent of the audience that the article is aimed at?
Purpose for the writer
What is the purpose of your writing?
- Want to increase conversions?
- Want to boost your brand, or generally raise awareness of your company?
Your content creation and SEO efforts will help you achieve these milestones. Take the time to develop actionable goals and create a strategy for how your content can help you reach them.
Visitor search intent
Search intent is the reason behind a search query. In other words, why would that person make this search? Do they want to learn something? Are they looking to buy? Or, are they looking for a specific website?
Only when you meet these two purposes will your article meet SEO standards.
Why search intent matters
Googles aim is to provide users with the most relevant results for their queries.
How do we know? For starters, Googles success as a business relies on them doing this successfully.
You only need to look at Bing to understand what happens when search engine results are low quality and irrelevant. Hardly anyone uses it, which means less ad revenue.
Google also declares its mission to Organize the worlds information and make it useful and globally accessible.
If you want to rank in Google, you need to be the best match for the query. First and foremost, that means creating content that matches search intent.
Make sure your content matches the “3 Cs of Search Intent”
Your next task is to analyze the search content to ensure that it meets the 3 Cs of search intent criteria.
- Content type
- Content format
- Content angle
1. Content Type
This refers to the overall content type in search results and is typically one of the following:
- Blog Posts - Blogs are one of the easiest ways to create an effective stream of SEO content. In general, blog posts are more engaging and more likely to attract links than product pages, so they can be a great way to build some authority for your site. (Remember that blogs are versatile, and you can use them to host any of the following types of content on this list.)
- Product Page - This is a page that provides information about your product
- Category - A category is a useful classification of links to websites or resources around a certain topic. For example, a perfume website might create a catalog of places to buy perfume, from large department stores to independent stores across the country.
- Newspaper article - Think interview. This is the main type of content that you will find on most newspaper or magazine style websites. For example: The content of interviews and sharing of famous people will bring customers trust
- Landing page
Your job is to find the type of content that stands out the most in the search results, then make sure your content matches that type of content.
2. Content Format
This refers to the format of top-ranking pages. Some popular formats include:
- Tutorial - A tutorial is a longer piece of content that explains in detail how to do something. (Tutorials are often broken down into sections, though thats the best way to allow users to view long content as a single page if they want to.) You can post the full guide on your website or you can. may post a summary, requiring visitors to fill out a registration form to read the full instructions. This can be a great way to generate leads, but keep in mind that going up the signup wall will likely reduce SEO traffic.
- List - List is really just an article type, but frame it as a list (like 10 ways). These types of titles also seem to be more clickable when found in search results.
- Comments section
- Video - There are generally less videos on the web than text pages. Therefore, it can be easy to rank on the first page for a competitive keyword by creating a video instead of an article. Depending on the type of website or business, video can be a great way to engage and reach an audience. Consider creating a video showing how to use your product. Or illustrate a process relevant to your business - for example, a plumber could create a video showing how to remove sink information. (An SEO note: You might consider including text copy of your video. Here are some additional tips for video optimization.)
- Infographics - Infographics or large format images containing a lot of data (usually in the form of charts) on a topic, can show a lot of page views and links. However, since a lot of content is represented in images and therefore cannot be read as text by search engines, it is important to carefully optimize the rest of the page.
- Slideshows - Slideshows are a way to display a series of related images. Sometimes, images are more important than text.
- Glossary - I swear more people use Google to look up terms than they use a dictionary. (Do you even know where your dictionary is?) If you work in a specialized industry, a well-constructed glossary can be a good way to capture some of the search traffic. . Think cooking terms, medical terms, fashion terms, architectural terms
There are many different formats, but these should give you an idea of what to look out for.
When creating content, you should follow the crowd.
If most of the top pages are how-to guides, create a how-to guide. If they are a list of posts, create a post in the list.
The format of content primarily applies to commercial and informational inquiries. Thats because these are the types of queries that blog posts tend to rank for.
When it comes to transactional queries, there isnt much to be said about the content format. Nine times out of ten, it will be a product or category page. Therefore, the content format is often matched to the content type.
3. Content angle
This addresses the unique selling point of top-ranking posts and pages, and provides insight into what searchers value when performing this particular search.
Again, the trick to optimizing content angles is to follow the crowd.
That doesnt mean you have to duplicate them, but if theyre all advertising prices in the content, title tags, and meta descriptions, and youre promoting quality, that may not be beneficial. for you.
The most detailed SEO standard article writing process
After understanding the Search Intent and determining the search content that meets the 3Cs, proceed with the steps in the standard SEO article writing process that Chiasenow will present as follows:
Step 1: Research keywords by topic and satisfy search intent 3C
What are keywords?
Keywords are all that customers type, enter into the search box of Google or other search engines.
It can be a word, phrase, or a whole sentence. Everyone has a different way of searching, so it is quite difficult for SEOer to find the keywords that can connect the website with the right searcher.
The steps to choose standard SEO keywords include:
- Step 1: Know your products and services
- Step 2: Know what your customers need?
- Step 3: Use tools to find keywords
- Step 4: Choose the right keyword phrase to develop SEO
- Step 5: Choose a group of keywords to develop
- Step 7: Create keyword map
Important note when integrating keywords into standard SEO articles
Too many keywords on a page will dilute the density and effectiveness of the main keywords for that page.
SEOs always appreciate the pages that are most directly related to the searchers question. So keywords need to be focused, ensuring the frequency and density of the main keyword in that page.
Step 2: Create a layout for standard SEO articles
Depending on the content of your article, the structure of each article will be different. However, when creating a layout for each standard SEO article, it usually meets the following 6 criteria:
- Identify the bottom line for your readers
- Create smart headlines
- Brain Dump: Write down every question you need answered
- Organize the topics and main sections of the post sketch
- Ask more questions (Study A, Study B, Study C,…)
- Insert relevant studies, data and additional sources
Step 3: Make a draft for the article according to the layout prepared in step 2
Use the inverted pyramid model to draft SEO-standard articles
The inverted pyramid attracts readers quickly. Front-loading (pre-loading - bringing the important points to the top)
Your story is an attention-grabbing way to engage your reader in the first paragraph, allowing the reader to skim the first sentences of each paragraph to get an overview of your entire article. Friend.
The structure of this article is described in 3 specific parts as follows
- First part: Bringing the most important information, leading introduction, asking questions, evoking the topic attractive enough for readers to decide to continue reading the lower part of the article - following the 5W1H technique
- Body: Describe the content in detail - write the important content first, then elaborate further in the following paragraphs as in an inverted pyramid, writing techniques: create an argument, tell a story, raise a problem , give evidence, background knowledge, detailed presentation, reasonable. Use images, videos, audio, slides to animate and support the presentation and convey information for the topic
- End: Summarize, bring less information, add related articles, add a specific call to action
Important points when presenting articles according to this model:
- Order of headings in descending order of importance (within headlines)
- Push the important points to the top of the article (in the title, in the first paragraph)
- Push the most important points of paragraph groups to 1 Headline
- Push the most important point of the paragraph onto the first sentence of the paragraph.
- Limit each paragraph to one point or one main idea.
Step 4: Edit draft articles for SEO standards
This step is very important, it will determine where your article is on search engines
Optimize URL/Slug for standard SEO articles
The slug is part of the URL and must be unique throughout your Website. To optimize SEO, Slug should be placed clearly for both Google and readers.
- The URL should contain the main keyword (with the highest search volume)
- The shorter the better (but keep it true, easy to read, easy to remember)
- Apply 301 Redirect the old URL to the new URL if you want to change the URL.
- The title and H1 of the article should not overlap.
- H1 contains up to 70 characters.
- H1 should contain the Keyword with the 2nd highest Search volume
- Just like the title, the keyword should be at the beginning of the H1 line.
- Similar to the title, H1 should use the number (preferably odd numbers) and the adjective strong.
- Each article should have a unique H1.
Optimizing Subheading (H2, H3, H4 …) for standard SEO articles
- When writing SEO articles, you should use Subheading to clarify the meaning and layout of the article.
- H2 tags support clarification (Support) for H1, H3 Support for H2, H4 Support for H3 …
- Subheadings should be bold and LSI keywords should be inserted into the Subheadings.
- A small Subheading does not contain more than 300 words.
- If H2 is used, there must be 2 or more H2, similar to H3, H4 to ensure logic.
Optimize Meta Description for standard SEO articles
- Words in the Meta Description tag should be short and concise, containing the main content, attracting users to Click on the article.
- Meta Description tag up to 120 characters to fit the Desktop interface and optimize on both mobile devices.
- Evoke emotions and provide solutions to solve the pain the user is experiencing.
- Absolutely do not stuff keywords into the Meta Description section.
Optimize images for standard SEO articles
Images are the current and future search trend of users and are favored by Google. Effective image optimization will bring a significant amount of Traffic to your Website.
- Should choose the image extension is .jpg and use Unsigned Keyword to name the image when uploading to the Website.
- Featured Image: 1200 x 628 pixels
- Image inserted in the article: 600 x 400 Pixels (the length of the image can be small or larger than 400 Pixels)
- Center and caption all images inserted into the post.
- Each post needs to have at least 1 unique image (own image/self-designed) branded for this article.
- Absolutely do not take pictures of opponents.
- The number of images inserted into the article depends on the number of words. About 250 words should have 1 illustration.
- The sharper the image quality, the better.
10 Free Web SEO Measures - Easy to Do!
If you find the article valuable to you, don't be afraid to share the article to spread the word to the community! SEO measures are expensive… For those who think so, here are 10 SEO techniques that you can implement for free right now. We only collect simple items, so...
Step 5: Upload SEO optimized articles to the website
When you have finished writing the standard SEO article, everything is almost done. Just upload it to your website and wait for the search engines to index it.
There are also some things that need to be done after publishing the article, but that is not part of the standard SEO article writing process, so Chiasenow will introduce it to readers in the next articles.
Thank you for viewing the article at Chiasenow. Dont forget to leave your comment to let Chiasenow know what you think!
You can read other articles on the same topic here: